|Senior Architect - Solution Owner|
Job Title: Solution Architect – Solution Owner
What we're looking for
Slalom is seeking a talented, self-starting Solution Architect level Solution Owner to lead the discovery and implementation phases of complex projects for Slalom-built solutions. As a Solution Architect level Solution Owner you will lead large, complex projects with focus on exemplary quality assurance, excellent client relationships, and demonstrated thought leadership. Your primary responsibilities include defining project delivery roadmaps, hands-on management of complex projects, and developing strong partnerships with clients.
What you'll do
• Perform complex software delivery project management on client engagements
• Maintain client/partner relationships and demonstrate expertise in leading/overseeing agile projects to ensure successful outcomes
• Responsible for project financials to achieve targeted financial results
• Work with Product Owners and Solution Architects to define and deliver the technology solutions for clients
• Develop and promote innovative agile and team leadership solutions, methodologies and proposals
• Support onboarding of consultants to projects; work with people managers and consultants to assess project fit
• Provide guidance, coaching, mentoring and day-to-day direction for a team on project(s)
• Demonstrate proficiency in contributing to proposals, RFPs, and SOWs
• Consulting experience in iterative software development as a team lead, program lead, or similar role
• Experience in all phases of product development, software development, and testing lifecycles
• Management experience in established technology and product departments with mature program management processes and standards for both Agile and waterfall project methodologies
• Advanced facilitation and communication skillsets
• Hands-on management of complex projects with multiple work streams and budgets; management of roadmaps and financials
• Expertise in agile software delivery methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, and Lean
• A real passion for building software solutions with state of the art technology
• You embrace challenging situations and enjoy solving complex problems
We are top global partners to AWS, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google - and Slalom Build (www.slalombuild.com) is a next-generation business group that is changing the way our clients are working with modern technology.
Slalom has remained employee-owned and has organically grown to >8,500 employees and >USD$2.5B in annual revenue. In 30+ markets across the U.S., U.K., Canada, and now Australia, Slalom teams bring the global capabilities and experience of a Tier 1 provider but operate with the local community focus and agility of a start-up/digital native.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s (e.g. age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation). If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.