|Solution Principal - Digital Experience Management|
About Slalom Build
Slalom Build is a highly-scalable, high-velocity Build as a Service firm. We work with clients to close the distance between dream and reality, imagined possibility and technical realization.
We do this by blending design, product engineering, analytics, and automation to build the modern technology products of tomorrow.
Nearly 1000 builders strong in seven Build Centers across North America, Slalom Build leverages a foundation of innovation inherited from Slalom Consulting. We’re intensely proud to partner with future-focused clients committed to disrupting their industries.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Solution Principal – Digital Experience Management
Do you want to provide technical leadership for innovative marketing technology teams and applications, in a thriving engineering culture at the world’s first Build as a Service firm?
If so, come join Slalom Build’s team as a Digital Experience Management (DXM) Solution Principal!
Slalom’s DXM Solution Principals focus on both leading the delivery of technical project work, and team management within DXM. They build gorgeous, usable, powerful, and boundary-pushing digital experiences using modern web applications and other marketing technology platform implementations.
DXM Solution Principals have experience managing technical teams and know what it takes to keep teams motivated and focused on the big picture. They are dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions for customers, invigorated by new challenges. They seek out new learning opportunities, lead from the front, challenge the status quo, and elevate fellow team members.
· Lead the technical delivery of DXM custom development software solutions
· Lead technical design sessions, and translate business requirements into well-architected DXM software solutions
· Manage a group of direct reports within Digital Experience Management
· Foster close working relationships with DXM leadership to collaborate on opportunities and offerings
· Manage project opportunities with DXM leadership
· Evangelize and help integrate DXM front-end with other capabilities at Slalom Build
· Demonstrate technical thought leadership, such as presenting work and advocating for Slalom DXM at industry conferences and events
· At least 8 years of web development experience
· At least 3 years of professional experience with marketing technology
· Experience with at least one CMS (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Drupal, Contentful, etc)
· Experience managing at least 1-3 direct reports
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer-facing consulting skills
· Proficiency with Git for source code management
· Proficiency with Agile software development
· Ability to travel to different local offices within region up to 50%
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.