IT Services Enterprise Architect
High level Job Description: Partner with clients to evaluate technology strategy, organization, business applications, infrastructure and controls. Help them evaluate and establish the business & enterprise architecture blueprint for business and technology alignment to reduce costs, minimize risk and increase value.
- Advise clients on the overall enterprise architecture landscape on various solution architecture areas including technology, information, data, security, and integration. Implement and architect large scale, innovative IT solutions to drive business transformation.
- Evaluate and identify IT-related risks, including compliance, operations, revenue and growth risks.
- Develop, as part of a team, technology strategy and planning deliverables to address IT risks and improve effectiveness of the IT organization, specifically focusing on business application integration.
- Produce target state solution architectures, perform architectural assessment and gap analysis and help formulate the overall solution strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project
- Develop and coach high-performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization (SP only)
- Play a key role on the leadership team – build the IT Advisory practice, assets, strategy, and provide thought leadership (SP only)
- Willingness to be a part of high-performing team in a diverse environment, and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Strong ability to share ideas and communicate with peers and clients
- Fluency in the development and use of solution architecture frameworks, patterns, and best practices to drive business transformation. Familiarity and exposure to Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies (Zachman, TOGAF, Gartner, etc.)
- Experience working in multiple businesses, business domains, and industries
- Experience in analyzing business and technology requirements to design and build scalable enterprise application architectures. Ability to explain principles of application architecture to clients using value-based frameworks
- Knowledge of application development practices, systems development lifecycle, and implementation of software products
- Hands-on programming experience in various development platforms
- Experience leading development teams through everyday project tasks and collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience performing IT/Software Due Diligence
- Experience in similar consulting firms and demonstrated track record of providing consulting services to organizations
- Experience with technical account management and/or business development (Preferred for SA; Required for SP)
- Experience managing and coaching direct reports, and building high performing teams (Preferred for SA; Required for SP)
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.