|Software Engineering Analyst|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 31 markets across the US, UK, and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,500 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
Slalom’s Analyst Experience:
Slalom’s Analyst experience is about growing talented, early career individuals into world-class consultants – focused on nurturing our own talent internally, creating more dynamic teams, and building leadership skills.
Slalom Consulting’s technology group helps companies realize their business goals with world-class applications of technology and modern platforms. We provide a great experience by giving you the opportunity to work on agile development teams at client projects as well as innovative internal projects with Slalom leaders and cutting-edge technology. We hope you’ll take the opportunity to explore, engage, ask questions, and find your way to the disciplines where you have the most passion and drive to excel. Our Technology Enablement practice focuses on consulting clients through technology transformations or application development as well as hands on coding with an emphasis on cloud technologies.
• Contribute to software-based initiatives as a developer
• Actively participate in agile development projects
• Bring new ideas, passion and energy
• Be an advocate and representative for Slalom’s values
• Learn and apply new concepts in a project and team setting
• Develop an understanding of the services we deliver
• Build a network within Slalom
• Be comfortable raising issues when you see them
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new skills and concepts and bring them to our clients
• Participate in internal Slalom events or initiatives, or even better start your own
• 1-3 years of professional experience
• A habitual love for coding and solution design
• Experience with building things in the cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP or Snowflake
• Ability to blend development skills with practical business knowledge
• Ability to take ownership of work and seek out opportunities to provide meaningful solutions
• Strong communications and writing skills
• Ability to work as part of a diverse solution team
• Ability to participate and be heard in client meetings
• Educational background in software development, computer science, information management, cybersecurity, and/or related fields
• Experience in a consulting environment/company
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.