Does shaping your own future excite you? Are you inspired by blending your passions and career? At Slalom, we are inspired by the curious minded, diverse thinkers, authentic individuals, and we recognize that no two journeys are the same. So, whether you embody all of these qualities or you are energized by loving your work and life, we want to hear from you!
Cloud Solution Sales Executive
Slalom’s New Jersey office is currently seeking a talented Cloud Solution Sales Executive to help drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities. This role will support Slalom’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Successful candidates must have an understanding of the consulting and solution selling space, have the ability to form and grow relationships and personal networks, and be passionate about growing the Slalom brand.
- Collaborate effectively with account and practice leaders internally to help further the channel sales strategy and lead our business development pursuits.
- Thoughtfully qualify client opportunities related to cloud projects, either originated from the AWS, Google, or Microsoft ecosystem, Slalom lead generation, or other Slalom connections.
- Generate and close $6+ million sales of cloud and/or adjacent consulting services
- Establish new client logos for Slalom and support deeper penetration at existing Slalom clients through cloud project sales and delivery opportunities
- Identify, lead and close Slalom client opportunities throughout the entire lifecycle
- Partner with key stakeholders in Slalom’s alliance ecosystem (ex: AWS, Google, Dell Boomi, Tableau, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and synchronized messaging across all touchpoints
- Create a personal brand and network within the AWS, Google, Microsoft, Dell Boomi, and Tableau local footprint to help advertise Slalom’s capabilities, model, and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Deliver presentations to partner employees, prospective clients and help to communicate the firms core values and past outcomes to generate excitement about our practice.
- Travel approximately 20%. This includes trips to conferences, partner events, tradeshows, etc. The expectation is that many meetings and relationships could be done after normal business hours, and relationship building outside of the office is expected/encouraged.
- 8+ years of previous sales and account management experience, ideally within a services/consulting environment
- Prior experience qualifying and selling technology solutions - specifically within cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud), CRM and/or data analytics
- 4+ years’ experience shaping and selling Salesforce or AWS solutions
- 5+ years’ experience generating $6+ million sales of software solutions
- Passionate about sales and technology; prior exposure to AWS Google, Microsoft, or cloud applications a plus
- Excellent collaboration, relationship and team-building skills
- Proven track record of partnering with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Gravitas - candidate must be able to engage naturally with executives and be a person that others seek out
- Organized and possessing strong prioritization and negotiation skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience leading sales pursuits from identification to close
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
- Creative and innovative; seen as a visionary in his/her approach
Who We Are:
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. With 8,000+ employees in 35 markets across the US, UK, and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right.
We are also proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner, 2018 Microsoft Power BI Global Partner of the Year, Premier AWS Partner, Platinum Salesforce Partner, Google Premier Partner, 5x Tableau Partner of the Year, 2018 Snowflake Partner of the Year, and 2018 Dell Boomi Partner of the Year.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.