|Northeast Alliance Operations Analyst|
|New York City|
Position Title: Northeast Alliance Operations Analyst
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 31 markets across the US, UK, and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
Slalom is seeking an organized, accountable and team-oriented Alliance Operations Analyst to join our Northeast Alliances team. This energetic, highly connected team supports our technology partner-related business, which accounts for over half of Slalom’s overall revenue. We support an amazing group of bright, passionate, experienced consultants and leaders and the top technology partners in the world. We value taking ownership and getting things done.
This role requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once. The ideal candidate has an upbeat attitude, enjoys working in a team environment, takes ownership to get the job done, and has a proven track record of creating operational efficiency.
· Primary contact to provide overall Alliance operations support to NE region markets including New York, New Jersey, and WesCo markets
· Manage overall Alliance reporting for the market and/or metro region to ensure all data, dashboards and reports are accurate.
· Develop and nurture relationships with multiple Slalom teams across all markets and regions
· Identify operational pain points and develop best practices
· Manage deal registration process for Alliance Partners
· Leverage partner funding and apply funds to existing client opportunities
· Lead account mapping initiative in market and/or region
· Facilitate new and existing partner agreements
· Maintain the rhythm of the business
· Maintain and update Global Alliance SharePoint
· Create, develop and own customer story collection process and strategy
· Own all aspects of the onboarding experience for new Alliance employees
Experience & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years of experience in operations, program management or similar field
· Ability to interact with leaders and all levels of the organization in a professional manner
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to set priorities and work both independently and collaboratively with little or no supervision
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
· Problem solver who seeks sustainable solutions vs isolated fixes
· Advanced skills and experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams.
· Experience working with contracts
· Experience working in Salesforce
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.