SLALOM I Spark - Seattle,WA
The Slalom Spark team is looking to bring on a Product Owner. The Slalom Spark web application is an engaging, efficient way to gather perspectives and get alignment in real time, and is transforming the way Slalom consults with our clients around the world. The Product Owner is a team linchpin – a strategic, hands-on expert that works with customers, stakeholders, team members and end users to make Slalom Spark an indispensable part of Slalom’s consulting work. This person is a partner to the Director of Slalom Spark and together, will set the vision and future direction of the product.
● Help drive the product vision and strategy in conjunction with team Director.
● Maintain, publish, and evangelize the overall product roadmaps.
● Determine, clarify, and document new high-level requirements (stories)/features with acceptance criteria.
● Establish relationships with the product user base to ensure the needs of the user community are being met.
● Evaluate cost/benefit of application updates (defects, new features, etc.) to effectively prioritize and slot into production releases.
● Monitor and confirm the development of new features (through product acceptance tasks and Sprint Demos) to make sure they meet business expectation.
● Coordinate with other Product Owners on cross-product prioritization and release synchronization.
● Complete research and gather feedback from application users and stakeholders (i.e. perform competitive analysis, review personas, and usability studies).
● High level of business understanding for the business processes that interact with the product.
● Set expectations with all levels of product stakeholders.
● Experience as product owner for at least 2-3 years.
● Agile methodology.
● Your super power! Are you a machine learning guru? Passionate about customer research or UX? A former engineer? We want to know what sets you apart so that you can teach the Slalom Spark team what you know.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work.
Slalom has a long-term vision of a world where every person loves their work and life. We have continued to align toward the achievement of this purpose with a single focused 2020 objective of growing with purpose.