Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2019, Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019, Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work for 2018 and The Denver Post Top 100 Workplaces 2012-2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- Understand the client’s business need and future-state vision and be able to design effective organizational change management, learning and communications programs to drive business results
- Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
- Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes as well as be able to communicate executive-level adoption progress
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- 5+ years of implementing and leading structured organizational change management, learning and communications, interfacing directly with clients
- Experience with implementing organizational change management for technology or system changes; high level of comfort with technology solutions and being able to tailor change management activities to the technology
- Strong self-starter and client management skills with a history of being able to navigate challenging situations successfully
- Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Ability to develop an organizational change management strategy based on situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to apply models and draw from best practices in a flexible and customized manner for customers, staying a few steps ahead of their needs
- Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
- Experience with measuring adoption success and ability to define adoption metrics and measurements
- High culture-fit to the Slalom Denver team and alignment to our core values
Slalom Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.