Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In over 35 markets across the US, UK, AUS and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,500 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As a DevOps Engineer with Slalom Consulting, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative cloud solutions for our clients. Your duties will include designing, building, and automating cost-effective, resilient, and secure cloud-based applications, as well as migrations of existing workloads to public clouds. As a trusted partner, you will also be in a position to advise clients on the relative merits of selecting and implementing various architecture patterns within their current infrastructure or implementing new automation strategies in the cloud. Slaloms consultants have a variety of roles at client sites. You may help to architect and design cloud automation solutions or serve as a lead, running the productivity of a Cloud Engineering team. You will help clients with and cloud adoption strategies by engineering solutions that deliver measurable business value, using groundbreaking technologies.
· Design, and deliver cloud-native, hybrid, and multi-cloud workloads
· Automate cloud deployments, as well as build CI/CD pipeline to support Cloud-Based workloads
· Onsite consulting with client teams, understanding key problems and solutioning based on business goals/objectives
· Onsite and remote engineering
· Building POC’s and production deployments for clients
· Automating system deployments
· Scaling and performance tuning
· Chaos testing and reliability engineering
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps experience
- Python, Ruby, and bash scripting
- CloudFormation, Terraform
- Linux system engineering, package managers
- Database administration (e.g. MySQL migrations)
- Network engineering
- Experience with agile project delivery
- Preferably AWS certified (esp. professional certs)
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.