Slalom San Francisco is seeking a Client Service Leader to help build the Slalom brand with SF-based technology companies as the “go to” consulting partner for transformation projects across business and technology. The Tech CSL will be focused on delivering amazing work for our clients thereby growing existing accounts and opening doors to new ones. The Technology CSL will also deliver solutions that further develop our transformation story and build on our strong foundation with our current strategic & emerging partners.
- Slalom SF Tech Industry
- Vision: Bring to life our vision that "we accelerate the growth and innovation-at-scale of Technology companies with a presence in the Bay Area, becoming their trusted consulting partner of choice via our thought-leadership and ability to consistently drive business outcomes"
- Client Management
- Industry Experience: expertise, passion, and thought leadership about the compelling events driving transformation in the Technology industry in San Francisco. Ability to apply industry issues within a client setting and have a thoughtful point of view.
- Client Relationships: executive presence to build relationships within the client organization through demonstrated knowledge and superb listening skills.
- Portfolio Management: ability to manage multiple accounts within a portfolio.
- Account Management: oversight of all work being performed at client, as well as hands on responsibility for delivering client work. Ownership of designated account P&Ls, sales, client satisfaction, engagement, delivery and QA
- Practice Collaboration: work collaboratively with Slalom practices to define service offerings that meet Technology industry needs, bring those offerings to-market, and deliver capabilities through projects.
- Business Development: generate sales opportunities, grow the Slalom brand and network, grow executive relationships, collaborate with practice area leaders to create proposals, and respond to client RFPs.
- Financial Management: oversee the financial performance vs targets of the account.
- Administration: ensure the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including client charge codes, time tracking, billing, receivables, and internal administration.
- People Management
- People Management: provide guidance, supervision and coaching to team members assigned to projects on the account
- Recruiting: conduct interviews and support the development of the hiring & internal promotion plans to support industry growth
- Market Leadership
- Strategy: member of the market leadership team supporting technology industry client portfolio direction, strategy, and goal setting
- Public Relations: promote Slalom in the market by attending / speaking at industry events, panels, etc.
Key Performance Metrics
- Direct Revenue responsibility of $3-5MM
- Personal billable utilization range of 50-75% across assigned accounts
- Responsible for profitability of assigned accounts (e.g., blended project margins and average bill rates)
- Oversight and governance of delivery excellence for active engagements at accounts
- Client satisfaction surveys
- Technology Industry
- 6-8 years of relevant experience working with the Technology industry, either in-house and/or consulting industry
- Client Management
- Demonstrated leadership managing executive relationships
- 2+ years of relevant experience selling professional services
- Growing a business / P&L
- 2+ years of experience managing account and project financial targets
- Experience managing transformational programs that incorporate people, processes and technology.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-impact consulting services
- Relevant experience managing to utilization targets
- Experience managing the performance of individual consultants, either direct reports and/or as members of project teams