|Cloud Solutions Consultant|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
CLOUD SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
· B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
· 1-3 years architecting, implementing, migrating to and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
· Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for
business teams or consumers
· Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features in one or more major clouds
o Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
o IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions
· High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage
· Experience delivering Infrastructure as Code and automation/orchestration of OS and
· Experience supporting Production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment
· Previous hands-on experience with the design, implementation, operation, and maintenance of
AWS compute, security, logging, and monitoring
· Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
· Ability to code/script in administrative type language (e.g. Ruby, Python, PowerShell, Bash).
· Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
· Strong analytical problem solving ability
· Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
Other beneficial experience:
· Extensive hands-on experience with Linux systems (Redhat/CentOS or similar distributions) along
with system services like DNS/DHCP, SYSLOG, SSH, SFTP, SSL, etc
· Automation experience with CloudFormation, Resource Manager, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform
· Experience with cloud-based software development tools and methodologies (e.g. Git, CI/CD,
CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Build Automation and Testing, etc.)
· Experience with container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Azure AKS, AWS EKS, etc.)
· Experience in operating on-prem and cloud infrastructure and applications.
o Azure Active Directory and on-premise Active Directory
o Office 365 (Administration or migration)
· MSFT: Azure Solutions Architect
· AWS: Certified Solutions Architect
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.