|Senior Experience Design Consultant|
Senior Experience Design Consultant
(Interaction, Research or Visual)
Slalom San Francisco
Slalom’s growing, SF-based Design team is looking for creative thinkers, collaborators, and makers with deep experience in one or more of:
● Product and Interaction Design
● User Research
● Design Strategy
● Visual Design
We are a passionate and diverse band of user-centered design practitioners, working with some of the largest and fastest-moving Bay Area companies. We think globally and design locally—with many of our clients down the block and around the corner from our beautiful downtown San Francisco offices.
A typical day in the life of our design team includes:
● Pushing the boundaries of product, brand, marketing, and content strategy;
● Leading white-boarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings;
● Building clickable mockups and prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions with end users and stakeholders;
● Partnering with a cross-disciplinary team of Slalom SMEs and clients with expertise in retail, life, sciences, technology, finance and energy.
● 5+ years design experience;
● Precise and detail-oriented in your deliverables;
● Strong responsive web, and native mobile chops;
● Experience with eCommerce or enterprise-facing solutions, SaaS platforms, data visualizations and dashboards;
● Articulate and able to advocate for design.
We’d love to speak with folks who...
● are passionate about working with clients—both with established companies, but also guiding up-and-comers;
● take ownership, build an understanding of the problem space, and deliver impressive solutions;
● are natural storytellers who empathize with end users and put them at the heart of their solutions;
● are also able to confidently explain their design process to clients;
● are knowledgeable in the technology that underpins their designs;
● have T-shaped expertise across design disciplines, with a deep core strength, enriched by experience across product design, user research, strategy, interaction design, and visual design;
● love to share and coach others as much as you love to learn, and tackle challenges with a growth mindset;
● have a portfolio that showcases their skills, abilities, and process.
Slalom is an award-winning consulting firm with a nice twist: our SF office works only with Bay Area clients, so no required travel! We’re dedicated, curious, social, and diverse. We partner with clients while evolving the way they think. You’ll be surrounded by people who are experts at what they do, but never stop learning.
Tell us what you love doing, and what you you are looking for in your next challenge!