|Marketing Automation Consultant|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
We’re looking for Marketing Automation specialists who can deliver complex Digital Transformation projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment; all while working alongside both our clients and other delivery disciplines.
• Be an expert in the Digital Marketing domain and have strong understanding of Marketing Automation platforms (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.)
• You’ll be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures
• Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands • Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors
• Collaborate with digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions
• Supporting the team in RFP and proposal responses
A proven track record in the following areas of expertise (as a motivated business and technology consultant):
• Understanding of Marketing Automation architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
• Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder
• Hands-on consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience.
• Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, solution architect, project manager)
• Experience defining strategy, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
• Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo or Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) Certification(s) Preferred, or can obtain.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.