|Organizational Effectiveness Consultant|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 30 markets across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
Job Title: Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
• Understand the client’s business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
• Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
• Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
• Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
• Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
• Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
• Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
• 7+ years of professional consulting experience leading enterprise-level org. change, learning, org. design, and/or talent management projects.
• Experience with delivering projects using Agile methodology and/or working in an Agile environment.
• Accustomed to working in a data-driven, analytics-based culture.
• Identify people risks and mitigating actions for projects
• Outstanding communication skills with audiences at all levels.
• Experience with end-to-end change management or business process redesign projects.
• Leadership skills including history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth.
• Experience with operating model development and delivery.
• Cloud transformation and/or SaaS project experience.
• Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or HR/Talent Management.
• Mentor/Teach others on Agile, process, organization, culture, and/or learning improvement.
• Experience delivering Agile change transformation projects.
• Apply structured change management approach and methodology to change projects.
• Industry experience in one or more of: Financial Svcs., Healthcare, High Tech, or Life Sciences.
• Functional experience in one or more of: Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Svcs., Marketing, IT, or HR.
• Systems experience in one or more of: Salesforce, Workday, AWS/Azure, Tableau, Power BI, R-language, or Google Analytics.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.