Slalom designs and builds strategies, processes, and systems to help our clients solve some of their most complex and interesting business challenges. Our consultants deliver innovative thinking and business-changing recommendations that are core to our client work.
Our Strategy & Operations team partners with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-suite issues. We help our clients develop and implement business strategies, design effective business and operating models, cut costs and improve efficiency, improve customer experience and satisfaction and improve operations, without compromising company business objectives, culture, or customer satisfaction.
Our consultants apply their skills across a variety of industry and functional areas, work directly with our senior leadership team, and partner closely with other Slalom practices on strategy and roadmap development, assessments, and execution.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conduct current state assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Gain a deeper understanding of clients and their business through interviews and focus groups
- Define future state visions and prioritization of opportunity areas that deliver value across people, process, technology & information
- Perform gap analyses to determine areas that need to be addressed based on current versus future state
- Identify a realistic and executable strategy focused on planning and developing roadmaps, communication plans, governance structures and investment prioritization for execution
- Execute and deliver high-quality engagement tasks both independently and in a team environment with a focus on client satisfaction
- Play a role in supporting key client deliverables and ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Develop deep client relationships at all levels of organizations and act as a trusted advisor
- Participate in the development of the S&O practice (e.g., recruiting, internal communications, training, people and culture etc.)
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business through drafting/writing proposals, presenting to client executives and supporting RFI/RFP responses
- Develop thought leadership in the S&O space through participation in industry events, panel discussions, publishing papers etc.
- 7+ years in management or strategy consulting with prior experience working
- Experience with business strategy development and execution; experience in a project leadership role a plus
- Experience providing strategic technology advisory services to clients; experience in business transformation, agile transformation, customer/marketing strategy, IT strategy, or cloud transformation a plus
- Knowledge of a broad range of areas including:
- Business cases and ROI calculations
- Business operations design & analysis
- IT strategy development, ideation workshops, governance and effectiveness
- Strategic roadmap & execution plans
- Business Architecture and operating models, including gap analysis
- Business process outsourcing, sourcing and vendor strategy
- Achievement-oriented with strong leadership skills and a desire for continued growth and learning in career
- A relationship builder able to team effectively with others and build relationships at all levels internally and with client teams and stakeholders
- Driven to delivering excellent work product and a consistently high level of service
- First-rate communicator with audiences of all levels and seniority
- The desire to be successful while appreciating the need to balance all that life requires
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.