Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Slalom's New York office is currently seeking a talented Sales Executive to lead our delivery centers and drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
The individual in this role will serve Slalom’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Slalom brand.
• Drive revenue and sales goals through effective management of partner engagement, business development, internal collaboration, and marketing strategies
• Establish, lead, and grow relationships with key sales and marketing executives and stakeholders
• Maintain regular communication with the Sales Leader to keep him/her abreast of issues that are affecting regional sales
• Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates
• Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of Slalom
• Participate in special projects and sales initiatives
• Sales and account management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
• Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
• Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
• Budget and project management experience
• Passionate about sales and technology; partners with clients to ensure growth
• Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
• Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
• Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
• Creative and innovative; seen as forward-thinking in his/her approach
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.