Do you love to help companies tackle their most meaningful transformational problems and build for the future? Do you want to work for a company that puts its employees first, and wins "Best Places to Work" awards annually? If you’re a passionate, driven Salesforce Leader we want you to join our executive team, to lead and drive our local growth.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. Founded in 2001, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada. As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they engage with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. We are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering meaningful career opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
- End to end accountability for the practice, including strategy, sales, revenue, recruiting, delivery, consulting, and all operational aspects. Key responsibilities:
- Practice Building – Drive overall growth of practice for the long term. Set practice vision and strategy, drive business development, alliance leadership, talent strategy, oversight of delivery work, and thought leadership.
- Team & Individual Development – Develop and support high performing teams, individual growth and career development for a practice of 80+ professionals
- Business Development - Lead business development activities, leveraging your and Slalom's network, and partnering with sales executives, client service leaders, and other practice leaders. Identify opportunities and sell transformational services to both new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain executive and C-level client stakeholder relationships and expand Slalom’s client portfolio
- Develop and maintain senior relationships with alliance partners (i.e. Salesforce)
- Engagement/Delivery Leadership – Accountable for engagement performance, quality, risk, customer and team satisfaction.
- Work with teams to capture delivery excellence practices and develop case studies and other core deliverables to build solution offerings
- Participate in industry forums, events, and speaking engagements
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new employees and development of leaders
- 15+ years of experience focused in CRM engagement–based consulting experience or equivalent industry experience
- P&L experience for a $50M+ business
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base, organic business development, and acquiring new customers.
- Deep experience with managing and leading people, including mentoring and coaching skills
- Deep technical understanding of cloud based CRM Solutions. Strong reputation and credibility with partners such as Salesforce
- Expert business operations experience (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels Including client facing skills