|Billing Analyst - Expense|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Billing Analyst – Expense
The Billing Analyst - Expense is responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of expenses to be invoiced to clients. This position reports to the Billing Supervisor and requires the ability to prioritize, plan and multitask and is extensively detail oriented.
Billing Analyst -Expense is responsible for taking ownership of the expense process.
· Thorough understanding of Slalom’s Travel & Expense guideline
· Timely and accurate processing of billable expense reports (including special cases)
· Build effective relationships with internal partners and other stakeholders, as necessary
· Timely reporting of issues, errors to Billing Supervisor
· Coordinate action items between Accounts Payable and other functional departments to resolve billing issues
· Meet critical deadlines to achieve departmental goals and objectives
· Participate in cross training to ensure proper coverage
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
· Strong analytical skills & attention to detail; ability to process large amounts of information with high levels of accuracy.
· Strong time-management and organizational aptitude. Demonstrating a Can-Do attitude that translates to “Get It Done” whatever it takes
· Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with internal and external clients
· Self-directed; able to work independently with minimal supervision and balance multiple priorities
· Demonstrate strong work ethics; timely and regular attendance to meet expected productivity standards and ensure positive employee morale
· Team player with effective verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with others across the organization
· Intermediate MS Excel knowledge, and ability to pick up new systems
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.