|Lead Software Engineer|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the US, UK, and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Lead Software Engineer
Join Slalom LA’s growing Technology Enablement Practice as a Lead Software Engineer and help deliver modern cloud solutions, strategies, migrations and applications at one of the Nation’s top-rated consultancies. As a member of the Technology Enablement team, you will analyze, design and architect cloud based solutions to address our clients’ needs for infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service. We are looking for sharp, disciplined, and self-motivated individuals who have a passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform to solve real business problems for our customers.
• B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
• AWS/Azure/GCP work experience (2+ years work experience preferred)
• Programming and scripting skills (4+ years work experience preferred)
• Experience leading by example, driving technical discussions, promoting best practices and nurturing amazing software engineers
• Understands CS fundamentals, algorithms and data structures
• Strong analytical problem-solving ability
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
• Consulting Experience
o 3+ years previous consulting experience, especially Big 4 consulting firms or specialty cloud consulting firms
• Cloud Migration Experience
• DevOps Experience
• Security Experience
• Video Workflow Experience
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.