|Talent Acquisition Analyst|
Our local Chicago market is seeking a Talent Acquisition Analyst who is looking to build and grow their recruiting career with a company that has a recruiting-focused, people-based culture. The Talent Acquisition Analyst will be a critical team member for achieving hiring goals for the Chicago market.
Who you are:
You are passionate, self-driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy sourcing and recruiting and are excited about hiring teams that are building the solutions of tomorrow to serve our clients. As an ambassador of Slalom, you love making connections, meeting new people and building meaningful relationships. You are multi-faceted with a great mix of problem solving and interpersonal communication skills, which enables you to succeed in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
· Work with the talent acquisition team and senior leadership to source, screen, recruit and attract top performing and experienced management/technical consultants
· Identify effective sourcing strategies for experienced project managers, analysts and technical consultants
· Support the talent acquisition team in reporting and process improvements
· Actively target, pursue, meet and work with the talent acquisition team to close top performing candidates for full-time opportunities
· Network, build relationships and sell the Slalom Brand within the community, Slalom sponsored events, and community organizations (i.e. user groups, meetups, etc.)
· Learn the Slalom approach for identifying and hiring top performers within the market
· Collaborate with talent acquisition and hiring leaders to understand their ideal candidates
· Source, recruit and network with experienced consultants
We are seeking:
· 1+ years recruiting experience
· Excellent presentation and networking skills
· Ability to creatively attract top performers in the industry
· High energy, positive attitude, and drive to get things done - team player personality
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.