Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 30 markets across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees*. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
Job Title: Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
- Understand the client’s business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
- Craft and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
- Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
- Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Build and run measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- 4-6 years of change management, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management experience
- Strong leadership skills, including experience in growing leadership responsibility and career growth in process improvement
- Ability to navigate effectively in highly ambiguous situations – to determine the best path toward achieving objectives, and leading those involved along that path
- A history of mentoring and or teaching others to use organizational change, and/or learning methodologies
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills with audiences of all levels
- Ability to apply a structured change leadership approach and methodology for the people-side change caused by projects and change efforts
- Develop a change leadership strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, mentorship plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.