Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
|Slalom Consulting is seeking a talented, experienced Business Analyst. Working independently under limited supervision, the individual in this role will plan, design, develop, and analyze business plans for complex problems. The primary responsibilities of this role include gathering and coordinating project impact assessments from various groups within a client’s organization; working with stakeholders to understand their business requirements and define project scope; and helping program managers define requirements and successfully track projects throughout their respective lifecycles.|
• Demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions and preparing and delivering client presentations and work products/prototypes
• Manage release schedules, prioritize projects, and ensure adequate resources are available
• Attend and lead meetings; provide project status reporting to management; assist with testing scenarios; and validate results
• Conduct and document complex business analysis projects
• Perform technical analysis to determine present and future business performance
• Provide functional advice or training to less-senior business analysts
• Occasionally lead direct or indirect employees for specific projects or objectives
• Create and execute system test plans
• 3 or more years of business or functional analyst experience in a consulting environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Skilled at analyzing complex issues and distilling concepts to clients
• Able to proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
• Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information
• Broad understanding of the role of data management, information flow, and data governance issues
• Experience with market data and vendor integration and management
• Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
• Skilled at defining and documenting business processes and requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.