|Customer Engagement Consultant|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Consultant, Customer Engagement
The Customer Engagement practice in Washington DC is focused on helping our clients transform their customer experiences by delivering leading edge customer strategies and digital capabilities. We help accelerate customer acquisition and customer value by leveraging digital channels, data, analytics, marketing technology, and agile marketing operating models. Our work includes helping our clients get to know their customers better through data and research, developing strategies and roadmaps, and operationalizing strategies through the right organization structures, processes, and tools.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to develop and deliver multi-channel marketing strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value.
• Demonstrate strategic thinking, analytical problem solving, and a rigorous approach to delivering on our proposed marketing and sales solutions.
• Be a self-starter who can create structure where there is ambiguity.
• Possess amazing communication skills – listening, speaking, and creating compelling and beautiful presentations and deliverables.
• Demonstrate leadership and flexibility, quickly build rapport with clients, and collaborate well with all levels of our clients’ organization.
• Create and implement cross-channel marketing strategies, solutions, campaigns, and execution plans to achieve ROI and key business objectives for our B2B and B2C clients.
• Use customer and other data and analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies and execution tactics.
• Understand and utilize key marketing automation, personalization/optimization, and ad tech platforms and solutions.
• Develop and utilize customer journey maps, personas, segmentation to inform customer knowledge and strategy.
• 3+ years of marketing technology consulting and/or digital agency experience
• Some knowledge, experience in, and/or familiarity with key Marketing Technology platforms (i.e. Marketo, Sitecore, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
• Familiarity with data-driven marketing and customer analytics approach and platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau)
• Experience in customer journey mapping, persona and framework development.
• Experience in managing marketing delivery while integrating business needs and technology solutions.
• Strong project management skills particularly in a marketing or sales environment
• Solid business process experience preferably in a marketing, sales, or customer-facing capacity
• Strong organization, presentation, analytic, and communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to expand your skills in marketing technology and analytical platforms
• Mastery of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.