|Program Manager, Leadership Development|
Slalom is seeking a Program Manager, Leadership Development to join our growing Talent Management Team. This energetic, innovative team supports our consultants and leaders across the company through the design of learning, leadership, performance, and career development initiatives that increase workforce capability and employee engagement. The Program Manager, Leadership Development will be responsible for managing the delivery of integral leadership development programs and supporting the operational and people management growth and development of leaders at Slalom. The ideal candidate will have expert facilitation skills, experience managing learning or leadership programs, and have a proven track record of creating operational efficiency while maintaining high customer satisfaction. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for leadership development, growing capability, and making an impact on employee engagement, productivity, and business success.
The Talent Management Team supports an amazing group of bright, passionate, experienced consultants who are self-motivated lifelong learners with high interest in technology and social learning. Our values include creativity, innovation, collaboration, and flexibility. We strive to provide value without adding complexity. The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a start-up environment, since our team is constantly defining brand-new processes, programs, and solutions. They will also be experienced in working directly with internal clients to support needs and solutions in a collaborative environment.
Slalom (www.slalom.com) is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by seven regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers.
Slalom’s Recent Awards:
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016- 2019
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
Puget Sound Business Journal WA Best Workplace 2018
Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2018
• Partner with Slalom’s cross-market locations to organize, manage, and deliver immersive leadership development programs
• Facilitate leadership development workshops and train-the-trainer learning sessions
• Educate leaders on their role in developing people as an essential part of their jobs
• Conduct post-learning evaluations to understand successes and improvement opportunities
• Establish decision-making and accountability for work that happens in the field
• Continually evaluate programs for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability
• Interact with senior leaders across markets to give and request feedback
• Vendor management
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5-7+ years' work experience in the areas of learning design, learning delivery, group facilitation
• Strong, program management and facilitation skills
• Proven effectiveness in collaborating, negotiating and interviewing business partners and Subject Matter Experts
• Strong strategic planning and project management capabilities
• Learning management experience within consulting or a similar industry recommended
• Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities with the ability to work both on a team
• Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• 50-75% travel required
• Undergraduate or Master’s degree in an OD, I/O Psychology, or HR related discipline
• Background in learning theory, course facilitation, and program management
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.