|Cloud Data Consultant|
Are you a Data Extraordinaire? That thrives in a collaborative and dynamic environment? Does your passion for innovation drive impactful solutions for your clients? Join Slalom.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 28 cities across the US, UK, and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by seven regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
SLALOM | Washington, DC
Data & Analytics at Slalom
The Data & Analytics team at Slalom is a full-service data practice with competencies across information strategy, modern data architecture, data visualization, and data science. We are seeking a Cloud Data Solution Principal to join our Boston team who is passionate about developing innovative solutions to help organizations drive strategic business outcomes and enable data-driven insights. You are a cloud domain expert responsible for client delivery, complex solutioning and knowledge management. Slalom is proud to be a Premier AWS Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, and Google Premier Partner.
Job Title: Cloud Data Consultant
· Responsible for design and delivery of end-to-end data architecture solutions in cloud environments
· Play a crucial role in fostering client relationships by conducting & leading whiteboard sessions, workshops & project meetings
· Lead technical design sessions; architect & document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current state & desired end state
Act as the domain expert on cloud and data platforms implementations (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Platform) and have a passion for learning new & emerging technologies
· Lead the technical scope of projects & demonstrate thought leadership at clients as well as internally at Slalom
· Lead a team of consultants, architects & engineers while providing technical oversight, establishing standards and guiding career growth and development
· Nurture relationships with our cloud partners (AWS, Microsoft & Google) and establish collaboration opportunities
· 10+ years of experience specializing in data warehousing and business intelligence solution architecture, design & development
· Minimum of 3 years of hands-on technical experience in the cloud, big data & analytics spaces
· Deep functional & technical understanding of cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP) & data services (integration, ETL, data visualization, advanced analytics)
·Active AWS or Azure certifications or the dedication to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
· Validated leadership in the data platform & analytics spaces with the ability to take ownership of key solution decisions (i.e. strategic vision, architecture, technology selection)
·Experience defining & enabling data management standards and processes in a cloud data & analytics platform (i.e. DevOps, metadata management, security, governance)
·Ability to run strategic projects and collaborate with executive client leadership
·Shown success growing, managing & building high-performing, data-focused teams
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.