|Program Manager, Global Operations Solutions|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Do you like hats? As the Program Manager for Global Operations Solutions you will wear many! With the ultimate goal of delivering the right technology solutions at the right time to enable our Global Operations team to continue their amazing success, you are accountable for the full application lifecycle of the Salesforce platform, from business/technology strategic planning to solution delivery/support. This role is both strategic and tactical. One day you’ll be co-creating an 18-month technology roadmap with key business owners, and the next you’ll be facilitating a session between a business SME and Information Security to ensure a solution is designed to protect our company data. We’re a Salesforce shop and a valued Salesforce Gold partner, always looking for the next enhancement, feature or project to enable our incredible growth and global expansion at Slalom. So if you love planning, problem solving, and leading a team that’s passionate about delivering game changing solutions to our Sales, Business Operations and Talent Acquisition teams, this may be your dream job!
Key Responsibilities Include:
You may be a candidate for this role if you have:
Some other stuff we’d really like:
· Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong consultative, analytical, problem defining and problem-solving skills
· Dynamic Storyteller - comfortable engaging with and presenting to all levels of an organization, including C-Level executives
· Must be able to perform data analysis and report on key insights found
· Ability to simplify complex information into understandable presentations
· Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong organizational change management skills
· Ability to build high performing teams
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.