|Information Security Analyst|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
We are hiring an Information Security Analyst who will help enable the Slalom brand by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Slalom and our clients' data. The Security Analyst will be responsible for information security program development and maintenance, coordinating and investigating of security incidents, vulnerability identification coordination and planning as well as client enablement through collaboration with the legal and business development offices.
This is a high impact role at Slalom that requires various skills to get the job done, including humility, strong written and verbal communication skills, an analytical mind, and the ability to collaborate with others to be effective. The Security Analyst will also possess a strong understanding of information security foundational components.
On a typical day, you'd enjoy working with the information security team to respond to security incidents, meet with legal regarding emerging client security requirements, and coordinate third-party security reviews.
Other days, you might:
· Facilitate information security through awareness training programs, relationships and initiatives
· Facilitate table-top exercises to ensure Slalom is prepared the latest cyber threats
· Ensure compliance of security controls, such as encryption, DLP and endpoint security
· Respond to security questionnaires from current and prospective Slalom clients
It would be great if you have:
· A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field or equivalent industry experience
· 5+ years of experience in information security
· CISSP certification
· ISO 27001/27002 and NIST knowledge
· High level understanding of HIPAA and requirements
· Experience with coordinating internal security audits
· Willingness to learn from senior members of the Information Security team
· Experience conducting risk assessments with standard frameworks (ISO, HITRUST, NIST)
· Working knowledge or experience with security information and event management (SIEM), data loss prevention (DLP) and Endpoint Security technologies
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.