|Talent Acquisition Analyst|
SLALOM | SLALOM BUILD
Who you are:
You are passionate, self-driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are looking to build and grow your recruiting career in a company with a recruiting-focused, people-based culture. As an ambassador of Slalom Build, you love making connections, meeting new people and building meaningful relationships. You are multi-faceted with a great mix of problem solving and interpersonal communication skills, which enables you to succeed in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment. The Talent Acquisition Analyst will be a critical team member for achieving hiring goals for Slalom Build.
About Slalom Build
Slalom Build is a highly-scalable, high-velocity Build as a Service firm. We work with clients to close the distance between dream and reality, imagined possibility and technical realization.
We do this by blending design, product engineering, analytics, and automation to build the modern technology products of tomorrow.
Nearly 1000 builders strong in seven Build Centers across North America, Slalom Build leverages a foundation of innovation inherited from Slalom Consulting. We’re intensely proud to partner with future-focused clients committed to disrupting their industries.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
• Learn and execute the Slalom Build approach for identifying and hiring top performers
o Collaborate with recruiting and hiring leaders to understand their ideal candidates
o Identify effective sourcing strategies for Slalom Build talent
o Source and maintain pipeline of local and remote candidates
o Conduct qualifying interviews over the phone or in person
o Schedule and facilitate interview process
o Independently close and hire candidates up to architect level
• Network, build relationships and sell the Slalom Build Brand within the community (i.e. Meetups, campus recruiting and/or conferences)
• Participate in Slalom Build events and recruiting initiatives
• Support recruiting team in reporting and process improvements
• Deliver world class candidate experience
• 1+ years of experience in a talent acquisition role
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Expert in building and maintaining professional relationships
• Experience operating in a metric driven, production environment
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.