Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Strategy & Operations Consultant
- Conduct current state assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Gain deeper understanding of clients and their business through interviews and focus groups
- Define future state visions and prioritization of opportunity areas that deliver value across people, process, technology & information
- Perform gap analyses to determine areas that need to be addressed based on current versus future state
- Identify a realistic and executable strategy focused on planning and developing roadmaps, communication plans, governance structures and investment prioritization for execution
- Execute and deliver high-quality engagement tasks both independently and in a team environment with a focus on client satisfaction
- Play a role in supporting key client deliverables and ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Develop deep client relationships at all levels of organizations and act as a trusted advisor
- Participate in the development of the S&O practice (e.g., recruiting, internal communications, training, people, and culture etc.)
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business through drafting/writing proposals, presenting to client executives and supporting RFI/RFP responses
- Develop thought leadership in the S&O space through participation in industry events, panel discussions, publishing papers etc.
- 4+ years in management or strategy consulting with prior experience working with clients at C-suite level
- Experience with business strategy development and execution; experience in a project leadership role a plus
- Experience providing strategic technology advisory services to clients
- Knowledge of a broad range of areas including:
- Business cases and ROI calculations
- Business operations design & analysis
- IT strategy development, ideation workshops, governance and effectiveness
- Strategic roadmap & execution plans
- Business Architecture and operating models
- Change Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- Business process outsourcing, sourcing and vendor strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Achievement-oriented with strong leadership skills and a desire for continued growth and learning in career
- A relationship builder able to team effectively with others and build relationships at all levels internally and with client teams and stakeholders
- Driven to delivering excellent work product and a consistently high level of service
- First rate communicator with audiences of all levels and seniority
- Desire to be successful while appreciating the need to balance all that life requires
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.