|Experience Design Consultant (UI, UX, Research)|
We're a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We’re an award-winning firm with a nice twist: our SF office works within the SF market, so there's no unwanted travel policies for our consultants!
Our Experience Team in San Francisco is comprised of customer engagement, marketing, and design thinking practitioners that are dedicated to helping Fortune 100 Clients become customer-centric. Our key strength is in understanding and defining the customer landscape, how to play within it, while evolving ways to think about users.
We’re looking for thinkers, collaborators, and makers. If you’re a natural storyteller who thrives at the intersect of business/design/tech and have deep T-shaped strengths enriched by a collage of one or more of our below roles, we’d love to grab coffee and connect:
· Interaction (UX) Designers
· Visual (UI) Designers
· Product Designers
· User / Design Researchers
Here’s a window into the life of our Experience Design practitioners:
· Partner with Fortune 100 clients and other Slalom practitioners to design websites, apps, and others —both b2b and b2c
· Address and push the boundaries of product, brand, marketing and content strategy.
· Create, iterate, and polish solutions based on direct user and client feedback.
· Construct clickable mockups and prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions.
· Plan, conduct, and lead white-boarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings.
· Draw on your skills to tell Users’ stories and address their needs, while marrying that with business goals
· Jump into projects across industries -- including retail, life sciences, technology, finance, and energy, and more!
· 4+ years at a group or organization -- taking ownership, driving understanding, and delivering design solutions
· Consistent attention to detail in your deliverables, and confidence in articulating your design decisions to clients.
· Strong web and mobile chops, and an interest in the tech that drives them -- as well as SaaS, data vis, dashboards
· Bonus points if you’re a design advocate -- someone who loves to share and coach others as much as you love to learn.
Tell us what you love doing and what your next quest looks like!
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.