|Marketing Analytics Consultant|
We're a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We’re an award-winning firm with a nice twist: our SF office works within the SF market, so there's no unwanted travel policies for our consultants!
Our Experience Team in San Francisco is comprised of customer engagement, marketing, and design thinking practitioners that are dedicated to helping Fortune 100 Clients become customer-centric. Our key strength is in understanding and defining the customer landscape, how to play within it, while evolving ways to think about users.
As a Marketing Analytics Consultant, you will work across industries with extremely large (and often ambiguous) datasets to build insights that will impact our clients’ marketing strategies, products, and services.
What will make you successful:
· Ability to articulate business problems/roadmap and derive insights from multiple channels to build, recommend, and/or improve strategies related but not exclusive to process, technology, tools, platforms, campaigns
· Capacity to interact with the business and related vendors or stakeholders to determine what orchestration and KPIs are needed to deliver an analytics-based solution
· Deep understanding of what KPIs or indicators are performant and why they are significant to larger business problem, context, and use cases
· Hands on experience with delivering advise through analytics, including but not limited to: time series analysis, periodization factors, creating segments from scratch, hypotheses generation and experimentation, a/b testing, funnel/channel optimization, mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, journey mapping
· Competency with or demonstrated aptitude to learn tools including analytics platforms (Google, Adobe) and data visualization tools across multiple/omni channels
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.