|Analytics & Power BI Architect|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on technology, strategy, and business transformation. At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our consultants across the U.S., U.K., and Canada move fast and share insights to deliver high-impact business results.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 29 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
We are also proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner, 2018 Microsoft Power BI Global Partner of the Year, Premier AWS Partner, Platinum Salesforce Partner, Google Premier Partner, 5x Tableau Partner of the Year, 2018 Snowflake Partner of the Year, and 2018 Dell Boomi Partner of the Year.
Role: Analytics & Power BI Architect
Slalom is seeking an Analytics and Power BI Architect to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team – West. This role sits in Seattle, and the team is a growth engine providing local markets access to cutting-edge capabilities and scarce expertise. You will help incubate new capabilities and support delivery in our local Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, East Bay, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and Phoenix markets. The role will include 30-40% travel throughout the region.
You will be part of The Microsoft Center of Excellence (CoE), which focuses on Azure technology consulting for applications and analytics, Power BI, and the Power Platform plus Dynamics 365. This role is for someone who is passionate about developing innovative analytics solutions to help organizations drive strategic business outcomes and to enable data-driven insights. You will be responsible for client delivery, complex solutioning, and knowledge management.
· 5+ years’ experience designing analytics platforms to meet business requirements that includes requirements for streaming/real-time analytics and machine learning
· Actively advances the analytics discipline in social media and/or published work
· Proficient designing and implementing data models and data integration
· Experienced in all aspects of Power BI, including establishing gateways, use of embedding, DAX and M
· Hands-on experience deploying the PBI service to mid-market and/or enterprise scale organizations
· Experienced deploying Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory and well-acquainted with other Azure services including Azure Data Lake and Azure ML
· Experience implementing REST API calls and authentication
· Experienced working with agile project management methodologies
· Ability to travel 30-40%
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.