|People Operations Analyst|
People & Talent Operations Analyst
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We help companies push the boundaries of what’s possible, collaborating every step of the way. Our clients come to us to find new ways to accelerate innovation, do more with less, get to market faster, create experiences their customers love, and build operational muscle for sustainable results. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. You can find us in 28 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
§ Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work
§ People Magazine 50 Companies That Care
§ Human Rights Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2015 - 2018
§ Consulting Magazine’s Best Places to Work 2018
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Management, this internal role supports our consultants and leaders across Performance Management, Talent Development, People Metrics, and Inclusion and Diversity functions. The ideal candidate will have a foundational understanding of these areas of expertise, be able to focus on and connect the details with the big picture, and be a solution-seeker.
Defining Your Success
As the People Operations Analyst for Slalom San Francisco/East Bay, you will have achieved the following within your first 12 months of employment:
· Supported consultant and leader adoption of our performance management experience (“Peak Performance”) which fosters continuous feedback and quarterly growth conversations by: managing and executing our communications plan, collecting and responding to questions from practice/industry team liaisons, reporting status of adoption of processes as reflected in our metrics and from qualitative feedback, and recommending and enacting changes to our communications and adoption plans.
· Supported the adoption of our new Career Development Framework to develop a shared vision of roles, responsibilities and contributions (similar activities as outlined in “Peak Performance” above).
· Served as our local liaison to our corporate learning team (“Local Learning Lead”) by participating in company-wide calls, sharing our local best practices, and bringing best practices from other offices to our local markets.
· Successfully promoted our local in person and online training opportunities via various communication channels (preparation and delivery of our monthly email newsletter, postings in Workplace, intranet site management, presentations at practice/account team meetings) to reach our L&D goals.
· Scheduled, prepared and managed instructors to successfully deliver and administer local in-person classes including collecting and acting on key learnings.
· Defined new classes in our LMS (Workday), managed registrations to ensure optimal class size, analyzed post-class surveys for key learnings, recommended and implemented changes.
People Metrics and Systems
· Supported the delivery of dashboards for training, feedback given/received, professional development plans, and quarterly meaningful feedback conversations.
· Analyzed trends for the above, made process and UI change recommendations to support achieving our goals for each category.
Inclusion and Diversity
· Either have served as or partnered with leaders acting as the local ambassador/liaison to our company-wide Inclusion and Diversity team (“I&D Ambassador”).
· Support I&D efforts as prioritized.
What You Possess
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a focus on Psychology, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness, or Human Resources; or a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with 3 years’ experience in one or more of these areas.
· The ability to work across a broad group of leaders and consultants and advocate adoption of talent management practices, aligning messaging to helping them achieve their business goals.
· Must possess strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
§ Position located in San Francisco, CA (Bay Area), supporting both our San Francisco and East Bay offices.
"Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.”