|Cloud / DevOps Engineer|
Do you have a passion for building innovative cloud solutions that drive business value? Are you motivated by finding creative solutions to complex technical problems? Would you love the opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading brands in Silicon Valley?
Slalom is seeking highly motivated Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineers to join our growing Technology Consulting team in Silicon Valley. We’re looking for talented individuals who excel at designing and building cloud-based applications using modern tool sets and frameworks. You will work as part of a high performing team to build world-class solutions that help our clients reach for and realize their vision.
If you are invigorated by new challenges and learning opportunities, then we believe Slalom Silicon Valley is the place for you!
· Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable, resilient, and secure cloud-based applications
· Design and implement automated processes and tooling for deployment and infrastructure management
· Assist with key architectural decisions, estimating work efforts, and leading development workstreams
· Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers and client personnel
· Stay current with the latest cloud services, methods, and trends
· 5+ years progressive software engineering experience
· 2+ years cloud implementation experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and/or Microsoft Azure
· Strong background in DevOps/Automation methods and tools – e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, OpsWorks, CloudFormation, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
· Experience with security and networking principles and design patterns
· Familiarity with agile development methods
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what’s possible, and create what’s next.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees across 30 cities in the U.S., U.K., and Canada. At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our teams have the autonomy to move fast and do what’s right, while sharing insights across Slalom to deliver high-impact results.
We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.