|Technology Delivery Owner|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as the best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
We are seeking a Technology Delivery Owner (TDO) who is an expert in agile-based project delivery & product development. The TDO partners closely with client stakeholders and Slalom or client teams to oversee technology initiatives and deliver solutions to customers. TDOs typically operate at the program level on complex technology engagements and can span across the lifecycle of Strategy to Enablement to Delivery. TDOs should be adaptable, with the ability to learn and lead in new technologies and delivery frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, etc.). TDOs should be particularly well-versed in Slalom’s Product Engineering Methodology (PEM) in order to educate clients and partner closely with _Build teams.
What you'll do
• Bring life to client strategy by building roadmaps, managing cross-functional initiatives, and transforming client product & development organizations by example
• Perform large-scale, complex software delivery project/program management on client engagements or lead multiple software delivery projects for a client engagement
• Maintain client/partner relationships and demonstrate expertise in leading/overseeing Agile projects to ensure successful outcomes
• Work with Product Owners and Solution Architects to define and deliver technology solutions for clients
• Provide guidance, coaching, mentoring and day-to-day direction for the project team
• Build Delivery Leadership and Technology Delivery Owner (TDO) assets (e.g. solutions, offerings, standard methodologies, white papers, learning curricula, etc.)
• May be responsible for project financials to achieve targeted financial results
• May support recruitment, selection, staffing and onboarding of consultants to projects; assist in qualifying opportunities and work with people managers and consultants to assess project fit
•5+ years managing complex projects in a consulting environment; must have experience leading teams of 5 or more direct reports or projects over 30,000 FTE hours or $1M in budget
•3+ years leading iterative software development in all phases of product development, software development, and testing lifecycles
•Expertise in agile software delivery methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, and Lean
•Experience in product strategy & enablement and team/software operations
•Management experience in established technology and product departments with mature program management processes and standards for both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
•Advanced stakeholder management, communication, and facilitation skillsets
•Passion for building software solutions with state of the art technology
•Embraces challenging situations and enjoys solving complex problems
•Preferred certifications: CSM, PSM, CSPO, SSM, SASM, POPM, RTE, etc.