|Global Emerging Alliance Manager|
Global Emerging Alliance Manager
SLALOM | Global Alliances
At Slalom, we are passionate about people and believe in true partnership. Like client relationships, partner relationships shape the way we go to market and grow our business. Our aim is to be the most impactful firm to each of our partners and transform the way our mutual clients do business.
Slalom’s Global Alliance team is looking for a dynamic individual to manage and grow emerging technology partnerships across Slalom. You will serve as the primary, day-to-day owner of programs and relationships with our newest technology partners. Responsible for navigating, managing, executing, and optimizing partner programs in alignment within Slalom. We’re looking for an eager, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and somewhat ambiguous environment and is willing to get creative and try something, quickly adjusting to improve outcomes next time.
Our ideal Alliance Manager will define the partner strategy in collaboration with our leaders and actively drive towards our partner goals throughout the year. This person must possess a passion for technology consulting and have experience building and managing relationships with a partner or client, as well as proven success supporting sales opportunities. This person will be accountable for the health of our partner business in support of our overall office strategy and growth.
· Develop and grow new partnerships with emerging Data & Analytics, Cloud and Digital Experience Management technologies
· Own on-boarding process for new partners
· Work with Slalom practices to identify emerging partners
· Foster collaboration internally and externally
· Serves as liaison between Slalom and Partner Development Managers/partner sales teams
· Collaborates with Slalom’s market-based consultants and market Alliances Managers to drive consistency in brand, metrics, engagement, and GTM strategy/messaging
· Leads joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, marketing, and critical milestones for each market and partner
· Manages existing and development of new partnerships within Slalom partner ecosystem
· Builds strong and trusted relationships within the Slalom and partner ecosystem.
· Manages conference and event strategy, including award submissions, demand generation, networking events, and executive meetings
· Serves as a Slalom brand ambassador to identify opportunities to present, sponsor or co-market events
· Manages partner requirements and coordinates partner-enablement for certifications.
· Responsible for pipeline reporting, leveraging partner portal tools
· Manages Partner Advisory Council memberships and process for submitting new candidates
· Establishes performance standards, scorecards, and data gathering required to evaluate and manage performance of the partnership
· Identifies opportunities to leverage partner funding and works with local market leaders to apply funds to existing client opportunities
· Proactively identifies and manages potential channel conflict posed by the alliance, including developing contingency planning, as well as escalating to Slalom Executive Leadership when necessary
· Executes joint marketing events and initiatives alongside of local Slalom Marketing and/or Slalom Global Marketing
· 3+ years of experience in Technology channel and/or business development
· General understanding of Data & Analytics, Cloud and Digital Experience Management technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working with cross-functional teams
· Proven success in delivering Go-To-Market strategies and results
· Expertise in partner/channel pipeline development and management skills with keen attention to detail
· General understanding of foundational technologies (cloud, compute, database, visualization, etc.)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-starter with drive to overachieve
· Ability to travel in US, Canada and UK
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.