|Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Regional Delivery Team|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 30 markets across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.
We are also proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner, 2018 Microsoft Power BI Global Partner of the Year, Premier AWS Partner, Platinum Salesforce Partner, Google Premier Partner, 5x Tableau Partner of the Year, 2018 Snowflake Partner of the Year, and 2018 Dell Boomi Partner of the Year.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Regional Delivery Team
Slalom is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our newly formed Regional Delivery Team (RDT) which is a growth engine for our business by providing local markets access to cutting-edge capabilities and scarce expertise. In this role, you will provide operations support to the team of RDT recruiters across multiple regions.
• Schedule interviews for RDT leadership teams, including technical screens, initial vetting interviews and final interviews
• Maintain interview calendar
• Onboard new RDT employees
• Learn the Slalom approach for identifying and hiring top performers
• Support recruiting team in reporting and process improvements
• Monitor “Connect with Us” Candidate entries via the Slalom website, and present profiles to appropriate recruiter
• Manage recruiting team meetings and agendas
• Own all reporting of pipeline reports for distribution to RDT leadership and recruiting teams
• Support event planning for all internal and external recruiting events
• Help with special projects as needed by the recruiting team
• Support sourcing efforts as needed
• 1+ years general office experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.