|Senior Creative Director|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In over 35 markets across the US and around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As the Senior Creative Director for Slalom’s global brand, you will lead a team of creatives who focus on all aspects of the Slalom brand – from positioning and strategy to storytelling and campaign execution. The Slalom brand is personal, courageous, and optimistic, and our vision is to enable a world where each person can love their work and life. Our aspiration is to build brand awareness at a global level, so when people see “Slalom,” they know what we stand for. We are looking for an experienced creative leader and team builder who can inspire writers and designers to elevate and differentiate our global brand in a way that is aspirational to potential clients and employees alike.
In this role, you will be the visionary who will create a best in class website for Slalom, develop signature brand assets, and develop a visual design system. You will also be the hands-on leader who will bring that website and those assets to life by partnering with technologists and working through the details. You will lead creative teams in the development and production of all video, print, audio and digital brand and marketing assets. You will work with key Slalom partners (like AWS and Salesforce) to ideate and create innovative new customer experiences. And you will collaborate closely with creative technologists and marketing experts to bring our brand to life in creative new ways. You will have an ability to see the big picture while delivering against specific asks, will be able to juggle multiple priorities and be able to mobilize the team to deliver.
Responsibilities will include:
Strategic and Creative Thinking
• Develop brand and creative strategies for the Slalom brand.
• Develop a best-in-class website for Slalom.
• Identify and develop assets (eg. Brand anthemic video) that is unique, engaging, and effective and can be used across the globe.
• Elevate Slalom’s signature “storytelling” to further differentiate it.
• Manage highly visible and complex brand and partner projects that have wide impact across the business and/or span across multiple teams or platforms.
• Incorporate the latest innovations, design trends and technology in recommendations and projects so we are always forward looking in our work.
• Champion the role of creative and design thinking in business.
• Build our in-house creative team to be best-in-class.
• Inspire, coach and mentor individuals on the team so they love their work and life.
• Build relationships with business leaders and global leaders to better understand their needs.
• Build strong partnerships within the team and across the organization.
• Manage stakeholders and forecast resourcing needs for major creative initiatives.
• Be a self-starter with the passion, ability, and energy to thrive in a growing company.
• Look for opportunities to take ownership, roll up your sleeves, and get the work done.
• 20+ years of related experience with 10+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
• Proven experience with strategy and concept development across B2B and B2C
• Accompanying portfolio of work
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.