Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In over 35 markets across the US and around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They're backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
In our Salesforce business, we help our clients bring the most impactful customer experiences to life and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members who are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to their work build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of customer strategy experts, Salesforce-certified experts across all Salesforce capabilities, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they reach and connect with customers. Our team is made up of close over 850 Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce customer success platform and multiple industries. As the 5th largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to continuing to grow and develop our Salesforce talent and provide a best place to work.
Slalom is seeking an Operations Analyst to add to the growing Salesforce Operations team. This energetic, connected team supports our growing Salesforce team through program management, communications, reporting, and general business operations. This position is responsible for providing operational support to the global Salesforce leadership team, managing and ensuring accuracy of all internal business system data and assisting in the planning and execution of internal projects. We are looking for someone who can partner effectively with our business leaders to accurately manage our team data and content and who enjoys analysis and solving problems.
20% travel requirement.
Job Title: Operations Analyst
- Provide operational support for our global Salesforce business
- Maintain and distribute weekly reports (excel based) to promote better visibility into the financial health of the team
- Work with business owners and senior leaders to obtain reporting requirements
- Develop, maintain, and distribute Power BI reports and dashboards to support ongoing operations needs
- Manage team O365 site & collaboration tools, including site creation, organization, establishing best practices and regular maintenance
- Manage system audits and cleanup to ensure data quality - including Salesforce, Changepoint, Workday, distribution lists, and employee lists
- Serve as a BI Super User & promote new BI reports to the broader Leadership Team
- Build relationships with market Salesforce Practice Leaders, Operations and Corporate Services teams to do more as one as it relates to our process, team data, & reporting
- Assist in special projects, typically related to reporting, process, data, or systems
· 2+ years of experience in an operations setting, ideally in a fast paced and challenging environment
· Advanced skills and experience in Excel, Power BI, Outlook, PowerPoint, and MS Word are required
· Proven experience working in Tableau, and/or Salesforce a plus
· Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Scrupulous attention to detail, able to develop and maintain highly organized work environment
· Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision
· Demonstrated capabilities in making solid business decisions, problem-solving, and multi-tasking in a highly dynamic and fast paced business environment
· Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity
· Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity
· Strong desire to grow and learn new skills, including PowerBI, Salesforce and advanced SharePoint/O365 administration skills