|Senior Quality Automation Engineer|
Job Title: Engineer – Quality Engineering
At Slalom, our Quality Engineering (QE) capability is dedicated to improving the value and effectiveness of our delivery teams by bringing modern, creative testing techniques and tools to our solutions and our clients. Our team of expert quality engineering professionals embrace collaborative, agile testing processes and focus on enabling whole-team ownership of quality.
This role requires working with project teams to implement test strategies across a variety of Slalom clients. Successful candidates have experience working within an Agile delivery model and can plan and execute tests that leverage the latest tools and automation frameworks. Qualified candidates will have demonstratable experience in the Software QE (or related) field within an established QE department, with experience creating tests within one or more automation frameworks.
• Work closely with Scrum team throughout a project to constantly monitor and provide feedback on the quality of the product
• Design test cases and execute all types of testing (e.g. functional, integration, end-to-end) on all variety of platforms (e.g. mobile, web, portal frameworks)
• Contribute to various elements of automated testing for client engagements
• Produce test estimates for testing activities
• Produce status reports and quality metrics
• Conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability, proper coverage
• Assist project teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria
• Share knowledge and help build skills of other team members of the QE team
• Experience of functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
• UI Test automation experience (e.g. Selenium, Protractor, Watir)
• Experience in all phases of the software and testing lifecycle, inception through deployment
• Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
• Experience with test management tools (e.g. TestRail, HP ALM)
• Mixed experience in various QE-related roles such as:
• Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
• Automation tester or automation framework developer
• Manual functional tester
• Performance test engineer
• QE tools, reporting, and metrics
• Mobile or web UX tester
• Test environment or a test data coordinator/lead
Your curiosity is boundless. Because true builders like you are always asking why – and surrounding themselves with people, teams, and organizations that do the same. You’re ready to be coached, pushed, held accountable to the highest standards. Sound like you? Then welcome home, _builder. We have lots to talk about.
We are top global partners to AWS, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google - and Slalom Build (www.slalombuild.com) is a next-generation business group that is changing the way our clients are working with modern technology.
Slalom has remained employee-owned and has organically grown to >8,500 employees and >USD$2.5B in annual revenue. In 30+ markets across the U.S., U.K., Canada, and now Australia, Slalom teams bring the global capabilities and experience of a Tier 1 provider but operate with the local community focus and agility of a start-up/digital native.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s (e.g. age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation). If you require any assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.