|Talent Acquisition Manager|
Talent Acquisition Manager
· Learn the Versa approach for identifying and hiring top performers
· Partner with the Versa and Slalom teams to identify effective sourcing strategies and recruit experienced technical consultants
· Network, build relationships, and sell the Versa and Slalom brand within the greater Seattle market
· Actively target, pursue and screen candidates for project-based consulting roles
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
· Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates
· Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to Slalom’s growth
· Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives
· 3+ years of professional recruiting experience
· Experience sourcing and communicating with high level talent
· Experience in recruiting for business and technology roles (Software engineering, Business Intelligence, CRM, Security, etc.)
· Excellent presentation and networking skills
· Ability to creatively attract top performers in the industry
· High energy, positive attitude, and driver to get things done - team player personality
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Seattle, Versa is a leading project resource firm that enables companies to efficiently execute operations, marketing, and technology projects and initiatives. We offer clients an alternative to the crowded market of traditional strategy firms and staffing agencies.
The Versa Difference
Versa is our professionals executing your projects through reliable resources and intelligent delivery. We provide experienced resources from individual contributors to dedicated teams of professionals that can quickly scale as needs change.
Intelligent—Versa hires experienced industry professionals to execute all of our projects with intelligent delivery. For more than a decade, we’ve been customizing and delivering services to industry leading corporations and exciting growth companies.
Agile—Versa’s project execution model allows our clients to quickly and easily flex their teams. We focus on providing right-fit, right-cost resources for individual contributors as well as team-based engagements so our clients can execute the full scope of their vision.
Reliable—Versa understands the necessity of consistently performing at a high level as well as adapting to new corporate cultures. Our experienced onboarding process is aligned with a deep understanding of our clients’ vision and enables our people to perform as instant team members.
Versa/Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.