Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Our vision is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse global team where each person loves their work, loves working together, and is learning and growing every day. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown over 8,500 employees. We have been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For every year since 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in over 30 cities across the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia and Japan.
We’re focused on:
- Inclusion as a top priority. All of our employees should feel understood, included, connected, and safe.
- Committing to a diverse workforce at all levels and taking a broad view of diversity that incorporates gender, race and ethnicity, background, geography, thinking, working styles, and more.
Are you passionate about digital transformation? Are you looking to build an employee experience that mirrors some of the best consumer experiences in the market? If so, Slalom is looking for an experience ServiceNow developer with deep expertise within the platform designing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow. This person is agile, delivers quick iterative value but can also think big picture and help ensure we’re using the right solutions in the right way.
- Technical expert on ServiceNow platform. Escalation point for other Analysts and Engineers on best practices, how-to, etc.
- Lead design conversations when implementing a Self-Service Portal, Request Automation, Integrations with Enterprise Apps etc.
- Identify ways to improve current ServiceNow implementation, identify technical debt and provide thought leadership in how to optimize the platform.
- Develop plans to research, test, and prototype technology and features so that we can understand how they will impact our employee userbase, and carry out plans after aligning with team
- Actively participate in daily standups, refinement sessions, retros, etc.
- Train and grow ServiceNow expertise across our engineers, by answering questions, leading Mob programming sessions, and being the escalation point for ServiceNow technical questions.
- Onboard and migrate new teams from Outlook to ServiceNow for Request / Ticket management
- Building out integrations using ServiceNow and Enterprise Applications APIs
- ServiceNow Developer or implementation experience required (4+ years ServiceNow required.)
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Experienced in working within a design thinking model, taking personas and user story maps and designing optimal employee experience with ServiceNow.
- Contribute to IT Service Management transformation by providing ServiceNow platform expertise
- Strong understanding of the ITIL process
- Experience working within a SCRUM methodology familiar with SCRUM ceremonies.
- Service Portal implementation experience
- Experienced in Workflow, wants to dig into to Flow Designer
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform
- Assist with ServiceNow upgrades planning and execution
- Ensure configuration consistency and processes are in place to have a development/test/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Thorough understanding of ITSM systems including but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Request Management / Automation, and Asset Management (Software / Hardware)
- Experience in implementing CMDB a plus
- Expert in implementing request workflow automation
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Customer service mindset – ability to derive clear understanding of business problem/opportunity, solution, and scope, and demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency while remaining calm and balanced
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating right-sized structure in ambiguous environments
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- A continuous improvement mindset – ability to give and receive feedback and always looking for opportunities to continually improve how we deliver solutions to our customers
- Works well in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, both with a team and individually, working with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality or accuracy
- Slalom Is An Inclusive, Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated To Building A Diverse Workforce. We Encourage Applications From All Qualified Candidates And Will Accommodate Applicants’ Needs Under The Respective Provincial Human Rights Codes Throughout All Stages Of The Recruitment And Selection Process. Please Advise The Talent Acquisition Team If You Require Accommodations During The Interview Process.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.