|Senior Experience Strategist|
Build your career. Own your life.
At Slalom, we put people first. Every individual who joins us becomes part of our fabric, weaving their talents and perspectives into the greater whole of who we are. Our local model enables our consultants to get off the road and make a large impact to local clients in their own communities. We strive to always go above and beyond in everything we do, and it shows in our results:
· Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016-2019
· Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2016-2019
· Consulting Magazine Best Firms to Work For 2018
· Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work (100% Corporate Equality Index) 2015-2018
As an Experience Strategist at Slalom, you’ll define and create exceptional human-centered experiences that benefit people and businesses. You’ll re-think our client’s approach to digital and physical experiences to meet the needs of consumers, customers, and employees. You’ll collaborate to create online and in-person interactions that are functional, intuitive, engaging and valuable.
· Lead projects leveraging a user-centered design approach
· Formulate and define requirements for web and mobile products
· Work with development teams and project leadership to define and refine scope
· Act as the “Voice of the Customer” within the engagement teams, ensuring that appropriate research and design underlies business solutions
· Plan, conduct, and lead client white-boarding sessions, workshops and project meetings
· Prototype solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity and iterate on them based on user and client feedback.
· Conduct user research including various forms of in person and remote research and validation
· Advise clients of current UX/XD methodologies, while maintaining flexibility and adapting to their methods.
· Understand client personnel and culture to ensure appropriate communication, delivery and support of recommendations
· 5+ years of experience in UX Strategy, collaborating with design and user-center principals.
· 2+ years of relevant client facing experience—consulting or agency
· Experience with multiple/all the following skills:
o Rapid Prototyping
o Qualitative Customer Research
o Quantitative Customer Research
o Persona Development
o Journey Mapping
o Design Thinking
o Space/Experience/Service Design
o Usability Testing
· Demonstrable experience with full Software Development Processes with an Agile mindset using Scrum Methodologies.
· UX fundamentals, including color theory, typography, composition, iconography, photography, and information hierarchy.
· Building, storyboards and sitemaps.
· Ability to analyze user feedback and activity, iterating to improve the user experience
· Consistent attention to detail in your work, and confidence in your ability to communicate them to clients and clearly articulate your design decisions.
· Proven track-record of hands-on user-interface design leadership
· Quick starter and nimble/creative under project constraints
· Intrinsic passion for seamless design and the creative process
· Strong interest in and passion for learning new technologies and design skills
· Position located in Florida (Miami, Tampa, Orlando)
· Slalom operates under a local consulting model and we treat travel as an opt-in only. It is unlikely that travel outside of your local market would be required
Our process is highly personalized. Some candidates complete their process in one week, others can take several weeks or even months. Deciding to take a new job is a big decision, so regardless how long or short the process may be for you, the most important thing is that you find your dream job.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.