|Client Service Leader|
|Westchester County, NY/Stamford, CT|
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in over 30 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Job Title: Client Service Leader
The Client Service Leader (CSL) provides oversight, direction setting and opportunity identification and development for a client account(s) in the Westchester / Southern Connecticut area. You will be positioned as the face of Slalom and will be expected to have an intimate understanding of the client organization, their business needs and drivers.
· Customer Relationships – develop strong relationships with clients at executive and influencer levels. Our clients will trust you with helping shape and deliver on business outcomes.
· Delivery Quality – oversight of all work being performed at the client.
· Financial Management – overseeing the profit and loss of the account, including the management of receivables.
· Sales Pipeline Management – generating sales opportunities for Slalom and responding to client RFP responses and service requests. Develop and execute unique sales strategies at our clients.
· Administration – ensuring the proper administrative controls are in place and adhered to on the account, including the management client charge codes, billing and internal administration.
· People Management – providing guidance, supervision and coaching to the team members assigned to the account.
· Billable utilization range of up to 50-75% across your assigned accounts
· Direct annual Revenue responsibility of $3-5MM, initially.
· Responsible for profitability of assigned local accounts (revenue and utilization goals)
· Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Slalom Offerings, and sets the direction for that growth
· Provides oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements
· Drives business development with the proper information (creation of SOW), tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the offering
· Develops and delivers best practices, delivery templates, POV papers
· Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how Slalom Practice Areas interact
· Oversees project delivery quality assurance
· Assigns tasks when resources are between projects
· Facilitates client satisfaction surveys (where applicable)
· Responsible for staffing and utilization of team
· Support Recruiting & onboarding of new employees
· 12-15 years prior consulting experience
· 10+ years management/leadership experience
· Advanced project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
· Previous P&L responsibilities
· Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully across all levels of the organization
· Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.