|Customer Strategist - Leader|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible and create what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the US, UK, and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: Customer Strategy Leader
Slalom is seeking a Customer Strategy Leader to join our Customer Engagement team. Customer Engagement works to enable experiences that are easy to use, functional, and purposeful. This team explores the complete user journey to create a fully aligned, context-driven experience, and help companies communicate with their audiences on a personal level.
You will enjoy this role if you naturally gravitate towards what customers do and think when making recommendations to your clients. Customer centricity is at the center of what customer strategists do. You will help your clients wear their customers’ hats to understand what works and does not work from the customers’ experiences and perspectives. You will help them prioritize solutions that are critical to meeting customer expectations and wishes and achieve long-term and loyal customer relationships.
A Customer Strategist advises clients on Customer Experience strategy and solutions planning. Customer Experience can be defined as a disciplined approach companies use to create customer-centric strategies and solutions that drive business outcomes. As CX experts, Customer Strategists drive holistic and long-term solutions that impact business stakeholders across marketing, sales, service, product, or any other discipline that directly or indirectly influences building engaging and highly personalized experiences for customers. They drive all elements of Customer Experience advisory services –from planning and executing related research to synthesizing inputs and building phased roadmaps.
· Lead larger/complex projects or multiple projects as a part-time resource
· Optimize the customer experience and applied test& targeting disciplines to web, email, and marketing automation campaigns to extract more return from existing investments•
· Work in a cross-functional team and developed/evolved ideas to bring together brand goals and tailor objectives and consumer needs•
· Understand customer preferences across channels and has provided recommendations for clients to deliver dynamic device agnostic experiences
· Collaborate with clients to identify barriers for execution of their vision and advised on ways to obtain alignment and action
· Inspire clients to become customer experience best practice or innovation examples
· Drive the discipline of defining and leveraging CX business cases
· Attend and become a go-to CS/CE expert in other discipline summits
· Seek opportunities for growth/maturation of Customer Strategy offerings and sets the direction for that growth
· Drive business development (opportunity identification and qualification, creation of SOW, RFP responses)
· Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring consensus of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
· Business operations experience (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization)
· CX Maturity Model Assessment
· Qualitative Customer Research
· Quantitative Customer Research
· Market Research &Analysis
· Competitive Research & Analysis
· Strategic Planning & Roadmap Development
· Journey Mapping
· Persona Development
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.