|Consultant - Organizational Effectiveness|
Who You’ll Work With
Our Business Advisory Services teams help organizations of all kinds redefine what’s possible, give shape to the future—and get there. We focus on high-impact projects, meeting our clients where they are to uncover business needs and deliver results. Our teams go beyond the expected to help clients move confidently through ambiguity and risk and drive more transformative outcomes. In addition to leveraging this standard paragraph, make updates for additional local team and role information.
What You’ll Do
• Understand the client’s business to craft effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
• Build and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
• Mentor clients, work on projects independently, participate as a team member, and/or lead teams of consultants and/or clients to successful project delivery
• Work in multiple disciplines across industries and build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to several months)
• Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
• Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
• Build and lead measurement systems to detail adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
• Work with communication, training, HR, and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
What You’ll Bring
• Professional consulting experience leading enterprise-level org. change, learning, org. design, and/or talent management projects.
• Experience with delivering projects using Agile methodology and/or working in an Agile environment.
• Accustomed to working in a data-driven, analytics-based culture.
• Identify people risks and mitigating actions for projects
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with audiences at all levels.
• Experience with end-to-end change management or business process redesign projects.
• Leadership skills including history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance. For recruiters posting internal and external jobs in Colorado - to comply with State law, benefit and pay ranges must disclosed within the job postings. Please change the above US benefit statement to include pay range. Please refer to Slalom comp ranges for the role you are posting; however, if you have a more specific target salary range for your role you can include this range.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.