|Salesforce - Executive Assistant|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what's possible and shape what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our seven regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 3rd largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Slalom’s Salesforce team is hiring an Executive Assistant to support our continued growth. This role will be responsible for providing top-notch support for our leadership team. The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the Global Salesforce Leadership Team. This role requires attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, juggle multiple requests and show flexibility to change direction at a moment’s notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations requiring a quick turnaround, the ability to take effective action without knowing the complete picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
· Provide seamless support to executives to set and support the business direction
· Manage complex calendaring, scheduling, travel at the executive level
· Organize team meetings and conferences
· Build relationships with leadership teams across the company
· Proactively anticipate needs of executive
· Consistently better process for executive day-to-day
· Anticipate challenges and plans accordingly ahead of need
· Judgement and decision-making ability for calendar prioritization
· Review and copyedit business documents, presentations and communications with a high-level of accuracy
· Complete expense reports on a monthly basis
· Manage internal communications, as necessary
· Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite for creation of creative assets for internal events
· Assist in coordinating and distributing recurring internal communications and manage schedule to avoid overlapping or competing communications.
· Coordinate events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
· Contribute to regular reviews with internal team for maintenance of onboarding content to ensure it adheres to guidelines in terms of consistency of data, new employee experience and brand vision.
· Perform administrative/clerical tasks such as data entry, scheduling, arranging rooms, document organization, scanning and other project-based work, as needed
· Serve as the Executive’s gatekeeper for phone inquiries
· Greet clients & executive’s guests promptly
· Manage employee recognition on behalf of executive
· Manage daily mail and packages
· Keep the Executive’s office organized, stocked and clean
· Research relevant or industry-specific data/information
You may be a candidate for this role if:
· You are excited to get out of bed every day and see what you can tackle
· You are a self-starter with a creative energy and passion for problem solving
· You have a thorough understanding of providing top-notch customer service
You may be the right candidate for this role if you have checked off:
· College Degree or relevant work experience
· Prior administrative experience, preferably in a fast-past and challenging environment
· Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the company
· Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and open to learning advanced reporting tools
· Approachable, easy to talk with and hospitable just like a favorite neighbor
· Executes and delivers consistent results
· Be able to take a request one step further, be creative, “think outside of the box”
· Calm, poised and flexible under pressure
· Exhibits an authentic, positive spirit that radiates sunshine
· Sees no task as “too small” or “beneath” them; just rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrates a commitment to an inclusive workspace
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.