Who You’ll Work With
Our Business Advisory Services teams help organizations of all kinds redefine what’s possible, give shape to the future—and get there. We focus on high-impact projects, meeting our clients where they are to uncover business needs and deliver results. Our teams go beyond the expected to help clients move confidently through ambiguity and risk and drive more transformative outcomes. At Slalom, Management Consultants are growth-minded people, strong in several disciplines, who can effectively lead diverse teams of clients and consultants. We search for people who are multi-talented, great teammates, and thrive in dynamic client situations. Successful candidates are often adaptable self-starters who have the proven ability to create structure in ambiguous environments, offer holistic solutions to challenges, and possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
What You’ll Do
• Understanding the business objectives of the client to design effective processes, structures and solutions to drive real business benefits.
• Likely span several disciplines – from analysis, process design, project delivery or people strategy – to create holistic approaches to client issues.
• Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment.
• Comfortable mentoring clients, deliver independently, participate as a team member, or lead teams of less experienced consultants and/or clients to ensure successful project delivery.
• Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
• Build client knowledge and credibility quickly (projects vary in length, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to more than a year).
• Manage production of project deliverables, budget, and presentations to client personnel and leadership.
What You’ll Bring
• 3+ years of experience leading projects in a consulting environment; experience leading projects consisting of 5+ people, or projects over 2,500 labor hours or $500,000 in budget.
• Training in a formal process, organization, change and/or learning improvement methodology at an enterprise-level client or employer.
• Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in Agile delivery methods (Scrum, SAFe, etc.)
• A history of mentoring and or teaching others to use process, organization, change, and/or learning improvement methodologies.
• Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.