|Sales Executive - Financial Services|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We are growing at twice the pace of our competitors, now with over 8500 employees spanning 39 markets across the US, UK, Japan, Australia, and Canada, our teams have the autonomy to move fast and do what’s right, always. Here at home, Slalom has grown to over 500 employees across 3 markets – Vancouver, Toronto, and Montréal. We are always looking to grow our team with the best talent and believe we offer consultants one of the best cultures in the business, reflected in being named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 for the 5th year in a row and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients within our markets and across the globe, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our ten regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
With our purpose-driven mindset, we partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together. Here at Slalom, we are motivated every day by our company’s core values and vision. Our core values are at the heart of everything we do and guide how we work with our clients, our teams, and our communities. Each core value reminds us to stay true to ourselves while driving amazing outcomes for our clients. Our guiding principle is to “Love your Future” which inspires our culture, work, and relationships, and most importantly it is how we make our biggest impact!
We are hiring a Sales Executive for Financial Services
Does this sound like you? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
Our growing Toronto office is currently seeking a talented Sales Executive to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities in the financial service vertical.
Sales Executives serve Slalom’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Slalom brand.
Our sales team is made up of a talented group of experienced sellers who have expertise in penetrating their industries and have prior experience selling professional services including consulting services or staff augmentation. They have a deep network of established relationships (strong C level relationships) and thrive on opening new accounts or relationships across enterprise or mid-market accounts. They are self-professed hunters, familiar with popular technology and business challenges and opportunities and can bridge the many ways Slalom can help solve client business problems and achieve their business goals.
They are master orchestrators in ensuring they are bringing SME’s into the right stages of the business cycle and are able to lead an engagement pursuit from a sales discovery meeting through the finish line of signing the SOW. They are professional story tellers who love sharing Slalom’s story and the many ways of how we have helped clients achieve their goals and visions through our offerings and consulting expertise.
The ideal candidates are experienced professionals with strong hunting, negotiating and presenting to C level stakeholders. They are brand evangelists, who are passionate about technology, creative in problem solving and can identify new client opportunities. They are results driven and are ambitious to produce a well-managed, profitable, and growing a book of business advisory and technology delivery opportunities across their client territory.
• Responsible for achieving $5million + in revenue targets
• Maintaining Sales & Deal Excellence
• Executing discipline in lead management, opportunity qualification, close planning, pipeline hygiene, forecasting & deal commitment
• Drive activity in partnership with the account, practice and alliance leaders
• Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new MSAs
• Sell to multiple accounts (3-5 focus accounts expected)
• Develop and share sales collateral
• Host and facilitate Slalom marketing events
• Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the pipeline
• Primary liaison client groups senior executive stakeholders
• Partner with clients to understand their technology needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
• Responsible for sales on multiple accounts and for building new networks
• Identify, target, and achieve agreement to meet customers to meet by research, campaign, professional network, event(s), and/or digital outreach.
• Develop digital marketing campaigns to be executed by the Inside Sales team and then take follow-on actions to respond to interest or inbound leads.
• Qualify and lead and opportunities
• 8+ years of previous outside sales experience (Either in consulting services or staff augmentation)
• Prior experience selling digital transformation or cloud-based solutions (bonus)
• Past experience meeting and achieving targets of $5million+ in revenue
• Strong relationships in Financial Services (Banking, Wealth or Insurance)
• Experience working with technology partners such as Salesforce, AWS or Microsoft
• Previous experience leading sales cycle with C level executives
• Highly experienced with building relationships with net new logo clients
• Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills
• Experienced in building relationships with C level executives and business decision-makers
• Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales
• Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people leadership skills
Slalom is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will work to reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Please note if you are hired at Slalom you will be required to complete a background check.