|Consultant - Business Advisory Services (JP)|
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible, and create what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in 39 markets around the world, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 300 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. We have been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com
Slalom’s Organizational Effectiveness (OE) practice enables companies to get the most business value from their people, processes, and technologies. Members of our OE team are experienced leaders, change practitioners, talent development experts, and leadership development specialists who build customized solutions for people-facing projects.
What You Possess
Our OE consultants are leaders and savvy collaborators, with expertise in delivering value and significant impact to businesses of different scale and scope, especially with regard to moving the needle on organizational transformation initiatives.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for consultants with:
· 7+ years proven success leading client-facing consulting engagements in organizational effectiveness, change management, organizational design and workforce transformation with experience working within high performing teams and culture change
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage teams and complex work streams and gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
· Exceptional project delivery experience including all aspects of program and project management, with a preference for the use of Agile methodologies and frameworks
· Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in organizational effectiveness
Defining Your Success
We would look for you to be comfortable with the following tasks and actions:
· Deliver talent management strategies to enable organizations to acquire, fully deploy and engage their people to achieve strategic business objectives
· Assisting in the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, and organizational and cultural changes for leadership alignment, change leadership, stakeholder and employee engagement, large scale program design, organization performance, and communications
· Design and implement programs to increase talent operating models and platforms to maximize the value and return on the development investment
· Understand the client’s business to design effective processes, organizations, change and learning programs to drive real business benefits
· Work on projects independently, participate as a team member, or lead teams of less experienced consultants to successful project delivery
· Position located in Tokyo, Japan
· Slalom operates under a local consulting model and we treat travel as an opt-in only. It is unlikely that travel outside of your local market would be required.
Our process is highly personalized. Some candidates complete their process in one week, others can take several weeks or even months. Deciding to take a new job is a big decision, so regardless how long or short the process may be for you, the most important thing is that you find your dream job.